Next step

Contact us

Contact us

Our brochure

Our brochure

Meet us

Meet us


you are

Une école du pôle management Une école Inseec Grande Ecole

Accommodation and social security

Social security

Students at INSEEC Graduate School must live off-campus.

The school has lists of accommodation in the Paris region, Bordeaux and Lyon. In addition, our students and the INSEEC administrative personnel run Facebook groups exclusively dedicated to student accommodation.

Students can obtain financial help with accommodation irrespective of their parents’ income. You need to fill in an application form obtainable from the CAF (Family Allowance Fund –

INSEEC students register with Student Social Security but can also take out top-up insurance.

Student accommodation

Whether you are a future student or already enrolled at the INSEEC Graduate School, use the school’s accommodation platform for your search. You can:

  • Find rental accommodation in France and abroad
  • Set up house shares
  • Find a sub-tenancy
  • Find a temporary room


In partnership with STUDAPART

This partnership gives you access to thousands of possibilities in terms of individual accommodation and student residences, but also to estate agents’ advertisements around our Paris, Bordeaux and Lyon campuses.

Accommodation – FAQs


Click on the “Access to the site” button and enter your login and password.


Click on “Register with your email address”. You will receive a registration key when you are admitted to INSEEC.


You can put advertisements directly onto the platform using the “owner” insert.


Contact us via our site or directly by mail.